A post a week for the rest of the summer?
Haha! And ha. And, yeah, right!
Bless me, y’all. It has been many days since my last post.
- for well over a year now, I have been putting my trash out on the curb to be picked up. Without a trash sticker.
- CLAW was great last night. Which was in itself great, because I’d been dreading it since last month was such a nightmare. But really, it was great.
- I was so unprepared for tonight’s parent meeting and, without qualm, let S run the whole damn show.
- I do not believe that school is starting. In my deepest heart, I do not believe it. So deep is this disbelief, I am going out of town, so as to further hide my head in the sand
- the cat drama here is fierce
- as are the fleas
- I have bought bakery bread 3 times now this summer. My vow to make my own bread has run and hidden it’s head in shame. It was too hot to turn the oven on. And the bakery is so close and their bread is so good.
- I have an air conditioner – let the eco police come for me; I’ll go willingly.
Oh my Readers, I am heartily sorry. And I detest all of my sins. I do. Because I fear the loss of heaven and the pains of hell. But most of all, because the offend Thee, my Readers. I firmly resolve to confess, do penance and amend my life. I do. Send in the hairshirts.
Oregon Trail on facebook is damn near as good as the old graphics-free original.
Buckwheat is from the rhubarb family. (thanks, Chips!)
I hate it when people call their vulvas vaginas.
Didn’t everybody else do this days ago?