i can’t get this image to show up, or why am i so stupid about this shitPosted: August 11, 2009
Here, have a link instead: what it’s like here these days.
My internet comes and goes at will. Now, I’m all for freedom, but please, internet, at least stick to your curfew and be home after dark.
- I heart colons. The punctuation kind, although I am also grateful for the services provided by the one I carry with me all the time.
- The heat has broken, thank you baby Jesus.
- I had dream while I took my nap this afternoon that the gf came back early from her (stupid) camping trip and snuck (sneaked?) up behind me and I knew it was her by how her hands felt in mine and the smell of her neck. Then the dream got sort of weird, but when has anyone ever talked about a dream *not* being weird?
- On account of some staffing shake-ups at my school, I am sort of running tomorrow night’s parent meeting (yes, the one you’ll remember from last year where I did absolutly nothing.). HA! Hahahaha. This ought to be good.
- Yes, school is starting. I almost embrace it. In large part because I have not one but two returning students and I’ll make them take care of everything. CHO-girl and I will sit back and chillax. They’ll be 3 soon! They’ll be fine!
- Sometimes I wish I had the wearwithall to go fix all the inconsistancies in my blog. Sometimes.
- I’m off to the Valley to have bolgogi with The Cutest Family of the Valley.
- Perseids tomorrow.
- I also heart StarDate.
Lunch: leftover boxed mac and cheese with sabzi my best roommate made last night, with an afternoon snack of coffee (!) and bread and butter with jam from my mama.