all vacation-yPosted: November 27, 2008
A list. I know you love them as much as I do.
- Sleeping until 7:30. Woo! And hoo, of course. (All this sleeping in proceed by a late night phone call that would make even me smile. *sigh* The New Girl *sigh* It’s good so long as it’s good.)
- IVP time all morning, plus coffee. (Sad news there, but – wow – I am glad to be on it in real time.)
- Walking to the IY for t-day supplies. Bonus visit with the neighbors – in case they need shit. That’s how we roll here.
- Lunch with CD. Bonus more coffee. Yes, I am out and about mid-day, eating with an adult.
- Tiny visit with LB at her work.
- Sweeping the porch. It needed to be done.
- Ignoring the copious leaves in need of raking.
- Telephoning with Hard Girl.
- Random tidying plus starting bread for t-day. (I am back on the baking band-wagon, I swear. No more bakery bread, delicious though it is. There’s a recession, yo.)
- Baby time with the neighbors, plus wine.
- More t-day prep. Salad this time.
- Visit to the liquor store. (Let’s not count how many times I’ve been there in the past couple weeks – I have lots of company – let’s blame it on them. On her, I mean. Hot toddies cure stress as well as colds.)
- All the kids at the Diner for Jim Waive. You know it. They were all there. I wish you were there, too. Yes, I do.
It’s good here in Starrhill, y’all. All thankfull, all the time.